(Includes Cabins, Campsites & House)
- Before entering campground all visitors must stop at office, register and pay visitor fee. Visitors may stay until 10:00 p.m.
|Adults (18 & Over)||$3||$6|
|Adults (18 & Over)||$3|
- There is a maximum of 6 people per site allowed, regardless of age – One unit per site.
- No more than two cars per site.
- The pool is for the use of registered campers, cabin & house residents only. (New York State Department of Health Law: There must be TWO adults inside the pool area for ANYONE to swim.)
- No checks are accepted at time of Check-In – Cash, VISA, MasterCard or Discover accepted.
- Rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- Quiet time: 11:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- There are no refunds for early departures.
- Must present a copy of rabies certificate
- May not be left unattended
- You MUST clean up after your pet
- Not allowed in any buildings or the pool area
- No more than 2 pets per campsite on a leash and well behaved
- No aggressive dogs
- Visitors may not bring pets
- PETS are NOT allowed in or around Cabins